Mojiva Partners with Nine Mobile Rich Media Leaders to Unleash the Potential of Mobile Creative for Agencies and Advertisers across the US
Celtra, Crisp Media, Eyewonder, GoldSpot Media, Phluant Mobile, Point Reach, PointRoll, Sprout and The Visionaire Group joins Mojiva to deliver cutting-edge mobile creative workshops and presentations nation-wide.
New York, April 4, 2011 – Mojiva, a mobile ad network that specializes in making “big idea”, cross-platform, mobile strategies come to life at scale, today announced the Mojiva Mobile Creative Alliance, the only industry group that showcases the creative possibilities of mobile rich media. The group’s members, who embody the variety and depth in mobile marketing today, are scheduled to deliver workshops to agencies and major advertisers across the U.S. to demonstratethe power of rich media for mobile marketing strategies and execution. Take a look an an overview of the Mojiva Mobile Creative Alliance. To book a workshop at your place of business, email Jack Hallahan, Mojiva’s VP of Mobile Innovation, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Access to Rich Media tools is the key to delivering highly effective mobile campaigns,” said Hallahan. “Industry efforts to simplify the process, stay in front of trends, and freely innovate will drive greater value and visibility into mobile. Mojiva is going beyond a self-serve open alliance by collaborating in Rich Media strategy and execution. We expect these efforts will reduce complexities, time, and costs associated with mobile campaigns.”
The Mojiva Mobile Creative Alliance launched with top-tier rich media partners. Each provides unique technology to engage users on smartphones, netbooks and tablets:
- Celtra is the industry's first self-service platform for rich media advertising and analytics across mobile devices. "Celtra is excited to participate in Mojiva's Creative Alliance and educating the market on what can be done with Rich Media today," said Miha Mikek, CEO of Celtra. "We look forward to innovating and improving the quality of mobile advertising for Mojiva's clients."
- Crisp is a trusted rich media partner for large agencies, publishers and ad networks, delivering and measuring innovative campaigns across apps and web. "Crisp is happy to be part of Mojiva's Creative Alliance to help agencies and advertisers develop engaging mobile rich media executions," said Boris Fridman, CEO of Crisp Media. "Mojiva's commitment to rich media and support of multiple providers highlights the growing demand for rich media from brands and publishers alike."
- Eyewonder is a provider of interactive digital advertising technology and services that increase the value of inventory and improve campaign performance.
- GoldSpot Media is a one stop, self service, rich media ad creation, management, distribution and tracking platform for ad agencies and publishers across all smartphones and tablets.
- Phluant Mobile is a mobile advertising and analytics platform that reaches the broadest audience of mobile users. “Bringing together mobile innovators in an alliance will accelerate industry development for all players,” said David Breckling, CEO of Phluant Mobile.
- Point Reach is a rich media provider that helps mobile brands through innovative digital campaigns.
- PointRoll, a Gannett Company (NYSE: GCI), is the leading provider of digital marketing services and technology enabling advertisers, agencies, and publishers to create, deliver and measure interactive and action-inspiring rich media display, video, mobile, Facebook and digital out-of-home campaigns.
- Sprout’s AdVine is mobile rich media’s best friend…with benefits. The technology gives agencies the freedom to build the HMTL5 creative that brands deserve. “The advertising industry is just starting to tap into the potential of mobile rich media,” said Carnet Williams CEO of Sprout. “We are excited about raising the bar with forward looking partners like Mojiva.”
- The Visionaire Group, an award-winning digital marketing agency, specializes in creating powerful, engaging connections with consumers.
Mojiva’s deep integration with all of the mobile industry’s major rich media providers helps brand advertisers and agencies reach target consumers on any mobile device on any platform with deeper, more effective experiences.
“Mojiva was built from the ground up with the idea that newer mobile devices and evolving usage will spawn new opportunities for mobile marketers to connect with their target audiences,” said Tony Nethercutt, GM North America for Mojiva Inc. “As we have pushed the envelope, we’ve heard time and time again the need for a better understanding of what is possible when advertising on mobile devices. The Mobile Creative Alliance gives marketers and agencies a catalogue of creative and engaging opportunities that showcase what can be accomplished today, in an open environment, and hopefully inspires all to help shape where mobile advertising will go tomorrow.”
Mojiva (www.mojiva.com) is a mobile ad network, which reaches more than 84 million users in the US and represents 3,000 mobile publisher and apps. Through deep and open integration with all major rich media providers (Celtra, Crisp Media, Eyewonder, Goldspot Media, Phluant Mobile, PointRoll, Point Reach and Sprout ) and ad servers (DART and Atlas), Mojiva can provide ad agencies with every imaginable mobile media execution across mobile web sites, apps and devices.
Founded in May 2008 and based in New York City, Mojiva is led by a team of advertising and media veterans from Google, DoubleClick, Yahoo, Nokia and AdMob, with more than 100 years of collective experience in mobile marketing and technology. Mojiva is an independent ad network operating under parent company Mojiva Inc., which has a total of $10 million venture funding from Pelion Partners and Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments.
Horn Group for Mojiva