Learn How Easy It Is To Set Up A Mobile Campaign
When it comes to working with Mojiva, you'll soon find that all of the confusion that often surrounds mobile advertising quickly disappears. With our easy-to-use interface, you can set your mobile advertising campaign live within minutes. To make it even easier, we have created a step-by-step guide to setting up your mobile advertising campaign with Mojiva.
1. Sign in. If you haven't already joined, click here.
2. Click on "Ads" along the top navigation.
3. On the drop down options, click "Create Ad" Alternatively, there is also a blue button of the same name under the "Mobile Ad Management" heading.
4. Select your ad type. You can choose between an iPhone-specific or a Text/Banner Ad.
5. From there, title your ad name (this is for your information only), upload your creative, and designate your landing page.
5. Targeting and bidding comes next. In this step, you can choose your ad category, upload keyword lists, choose the channel/s most relevant to your target audience, set your budget and select any other targeting you would like your campaign to have.
6. Now, all that's left to do is schedule your campaign and confirm!
Once your campaign has been approved you will be able to monitor its performance in real time on the analytics dashboard.
Pretty simple, isn't it? If you're ready to get started on your campaign, click here!